Friday, July 27, 2012

MDS 073, Grand Opening Scrapbook Page

A digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up!.
It is Friday already!  Be sure to check the Hoppers pages out on the MDS Blog Hop starting with Heather Summers and go from there!  You will enjoy it!

This page by inspired from the July 26, 2008 sketch from My Little Sketch Blook.
Page before adding Photo boxes.
Paper: Elegant Soriee.

Stamp Brush Sets: Green Tea, Watercolor Trio, School Days.

Embellishments: Brad.

Punches: Circle, Jewelry Tag.

This is a 12x12.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

MLSB sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...