Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MDS - On the Road Again, Heather’s Class

Happy Download Tuesday!  Check them out on My DigitalStudio.net! Some students asked Heather where she gets her ideas for her pages and projects.  She said from just about anywhere.  The page for this class was inspired by her friend Andrea Bowden.  Heather's page inspired me to do this page of my daughters stay at the Pacific Terrace.  Such a great layout, Heather, thankyou!
You still have time to sign up to Heather’s MDS Made Simple 2 class HERE otherwise you are really missing out!  Watch for another page I did from Heather’s 1st class next Tuesday and my regular scrap page on Friday.
Paper - Travel Journal.

Stamps - Day in the Life (frame), On the Go (car).
Punch: Square.


Font: CK Far Out size 58.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...