Friday, March 30, 2012

MDS 056 From the Heart Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.

I really enjoyed this page by Aly Schilling.  I basically just copied the layout.  I also so appreciate her instructions.  I wish more people on MDS would include their recipes.  I’m afraid her bow loop trick would be over my head but I will attempt it sometime!

Paper: Brocade Blue (Background),

Stamp Brush Sets: Watercolor Trio – From the Heart (Ruby Red); Woodgrain (Very Vanilla).

Embellishments:  Downtown Grunge – frame, Happy B’day tags 8; Happy B’day borders 1 and 7; Staple and Stitching – Chocolate simple stitches and Chocolate zig zag; Brads – Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla, Button Latte (Chocolate and Very Vanilla).
This is a 12x12 page.
Punches: Curly Label (Certainly Celery), Circle – followed Aly’s instructions on how to fill it in with a photo; Square – I don’t have the half circle punch as Aly used so I covered up half the full circle by re-sizing the square punch to cover what I didn’t want showing then color filled it with Brocade Blue.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
Father's Day!
Aly's Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...