Friday, March 23, 2012

MDS 055 A+ Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up! .
What a happy lookin’ page this is by Rebecca!  Just had to copy it!

Paper: Certainly Celery (background).

Stamp Brush Sets: Torn Edges – distressed (Brilliant Blue), Enjoy Every Moment – dotted circle (Real Red), Extreme Elements – splat (Brocade Blue), Calendar Basic Kit – A+ (Crushed Curry), Calendar Basic Kit – apple (Real Red), Calendar Basic Kit – bird (Brocade Blue), Calendar Basic Kit – sun (Crushed Curry).

Embellishments: Happy Bday borders 1, Staple and Stitching – white zig zag.

Punches: Scallop (White), Square (Small Polka Dot Crushed Curry), Decorative Label (Brilliant Blue).
This is a 8.5x11 portrait page.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

Kids - Sunglasses
Rebecca's page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...