Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MDS-D 001 Santa Comes Digital Card

I have really got into digital scrapbooking using My Digital Studio (MDS) by SU! and have hardly done any stamping since January!  Yikes!  I really want to try and keep up with Sylvia’schallenges since I’ve come this far!  This is the September card I did.  We could use non Traditional Colors.  I chose Pink, Lime Green and Kraft and created it in MDS.  I was snooping around on Nancy’s Blog, spotted THIS CARD and decided to kinda do a copy of it.

 Stamps:  Old Saint Nick – phrase (Lucky Limeade); A Jolly Holly Christmas – tree (Lucky Limeade).

Punch:  Decorative Label (Pretty in Pink, matted Kraft).

Cardstock:  Textured Kraft (card); Patterns – background (Lucky Limeade); Stripe (Kraft).

Embellishments:  Brads (Pretty in Pink).

Total Christmas Cards for 2011:
January = 1, February = 6, March = 5, April = 5, May= 6. June = 4, July = 5, August = 4 , September = 4.

A total of 40 Christmas cards done thus far!  Thanks Sylvia for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...