Friday, September 30, 2011

MDS 031 Make a Wish Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!

This page by inspired from the April 18, 2010 sketch from My Little Sketch Blook.

Paper: Old Olive, Autumn Spice DSP.

Stamp Brush Sets: All Scallops, Simple Friendship, A Little Birthday Cheer.

Embellishments: Summer Home Labels, Staple & Stitching, Buttons Pack Neutral, Round Button.

This is a 12x12 page.
Punches: Circle for text box.


MLSB April 18, 2010.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...