Thursday, June 9, 2022

May 2022 Celebrating in Color Paper Pumpkin Alternatives A, B, C.


The May 2022 Celebrating in Color simply screamed Graduation to me, but any kind of celebration would work!  Kit contains supplies for 10 cards with envelopes.  Coordinating colors are the new 2022-2024 In Colors - Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet.

 


I sat down and made up a handful of grad caps following DIY Super Simple Tassels video to make the tassels, adjusting to suit my cards and I used Just Julie’s instructions to cut the hat, however I used the large oval punch for the base of my caps, just cut the ends off.  Sponged both pieces in white craft ink before putting together.  Spritzed the hats with Frost White Shimmer Paint.  I didn’t really change up the cards too much, I just added the Grad caps.  I was able to get 2 of each card by adding a few additions from my stash.

 PP05-22 - Card A


Sponged the strips that came in the kit black.  Splattered the greeting with black acrylic paint.  Added my cap & some bling.

 PP05-22 - Card B


Splattered the background piece with black acrylic paint.  Edged the panel with Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold.  Added the congrats from Banners for You stamp set and Bunch of Banners dies (AC2016/17).

 PP05-22 - Card C


Added some gold glitter paper, the Confetti punch and the Twinkle Builder punch (AC2019/20) for the black glitter stars.  Splattered the greeting with black acrylic paint. 

Check out my next 3 cards tomorrow!

Have you tried Paper Pumpkin yet? I love it and I know you will too! Paper Pumpkin is a fully designed crafting kit that arrives at your door each month with stamps, ink, and paper -- everything cut and ready to go, so you can skip to the fun.  Sign up HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...