Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quatrefancy DSP Love It Chop It

These are the last of my Quatrefancy DSP cards.  I made 26 different ones from this package ending up with a total of 85 cards!  Wow!  Follow Kylie’s video and you will be inspired to chop your DSP too!


Little Ladybug LICI – 0 – 25
Stamps: Little Ladybug - inside and outside.
Cardstock: White, Pool Party, Quatrefancy DSP (2013/14).
Ink: Poppy Parade, Black, Light and Dark So Saffron Blends, Light and Dark Pink Pirouette Blends, Light and Dark Old Olive Blends, Light and Dark Poppy Parade Blends, Light and Dark Smoky Slate Blends.
Tools: Stamparatus, bone folder, purchased envelope, sponge, dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, So Saffron Metallic Baker’s Twine, Wink of Stella.
Punches/Dies: Stitched Shapes oval #1, Stitched Rectangles (about 4” x 2-3/4”), Brother Scan ‘n Cut.
I stamped a 12x12” full of images from the Little Ladybug stamp set then asked my new Brother Scan ‘n Cut to do its thing!  I was very happy with the results! 

Blends work best for me if I color the image in Light then highlight in Dark and go back and color the entire image again in Light.  I only used Dark So Saffron Blends for the flower center.

Bloomin’ Heart LICI – 0 – 26
Stamps: Be My Valentine January 2019 Paper Pumpkin.
Cardstock: White, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Quatrefancy DSP (2013/14).
Ink: Real Red.
Tools: Stamparatus, bone folder, purchased envelope, sponge, dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, pearls, white Baker’s twine, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Whisper White organza ribbon,
Punches/Dies: Bloomin Heart die, Sweetheart punch, Stitched Shapes circle #2, Large Oval punch.

You can order SU! products online and have them shipped directly to your door. Simply click on the “Shop Now” button in my banner (or I can order for you). I would be most happy to be your Canadian demonstrator (since April 2006).

Quatrefancy DSP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...