Tuesday, December 10, 2019

From Our Family - LICI-D-08


Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments (2018/19).

Cardstock: White, Sahara Sand, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP (Holiday 2018).

Ink: Merry Merlot, Sahara Sand (inside).

Tools: Tombow adhesive, Subtle embossing folder, snail adhesive, glue dots, sequins, Merry Merlot and Copper 5/8” Reversible Ribbon, Copper Trim.

Punches/Dies: Blizzard Thinlits Die.


Cut Sahara Sand at 5-1/4” x 4”. Stamp the phrase at the top.  Run through the Subtle EF.  Cut a full panel from my Love It Chop It pile (5-1/4” x 4”) in half.  Adhere it to the bottom of the Sahara Sand panel.


Cover the join with a ribbon.  Adhere to card front.


I used the Blizzard Thinlits Die to cut the snowflakes from white cardstock.  Tied a knot in the Copper Trim and added it to the large snowflake.  Added a copper sequins from my stash to the smaller snowflake.


Adhere one of the strip wastes that we have in our Love It Chop It stash to the inside of the card.


I first cut my 12 sheets of 6” x 6” Joyous Noel Specialty DSP Paper Share into 4” widths which left me with 12, 2” wide strips.  I left them as is and will cut them down as needed.  I cut the 4” wide pieces down to 5-1/4” high.  That left me with a small strip that just happens to fit across my insert.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...