Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SU233 Happy Birthday Owl Card

 
This idea came from another card I seen on Pinterest.  I have used a Sahara Sand card base and then Pretty in Pink DSP. I used a Top Note die in White and cut it flush with the pink.  The flowers are the Trio Flower punch and I added a rhinestone in the middle of them, the leaves are from the Sizzlets Little Leaves die.  Finished the card off with some Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and a sentiment from the Bring on the Cake set.  I cut one end of the sentiment into a flag using this method.

Cardstock – Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Pretty in Pink DSP, Early Espresso, Black, White, Old Olive.

Stamps – Bring on the Cake.

Embellishments – Woodgrain EF, Bigz Top Note Die, Owl Builder punch, Sizzlets Little Leaves Die, Trio Flower punch, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestones, Square punch, sponge.

Ink  – Early Espresso, Old Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...