Friday, January 10, 2014

MDS 147, Sweet Dreams Sleeping Beauty Scrapbook Page

Not much to this page!  As usual, I used a sketch to get me going - attached below.  I used the crop tool to crop the Top Note punch as I only wanted half of it.  Once I had the buttons on my flower punches, I used the Align button to make them perfectly straight.  One of the nicest things about creating digitally, is you can download what you want any time of the day or night, then you are able to use it IMMEDIATELY... no waiting for it to come in the mail.  If you are thinking about digital scrapbooking, you can download MDS (My Digital Studio) for a free 30 day trial period.  Click on the ‘Shop Now’ button at the top of my Blog for more info.  You will be hooked!l I used a sketch to get me going.  It is attached below.

Page before adding photos.
Background: Designer Series Paper Nursery Nest – 11.
Embellishments: Round Buttons in Old Olive.
Punches: Top Note shape filled with Designer Series Paper Sweet Shop – 12; Flowers\Blossom Party Shape 3, Fill Color = DAFFODIL DELIGHT.
Font: You Won’t Bring Me Down size 48 in Old Olive.


SKETCH I USED.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...