Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Recipe - Pumpkin Cookies

I am in need of help!  I found this Pumpkin Cookie recipe on Pinterest so I had to try them.  They didn’t say what size of a can of pumpkin to use so I guessed that it would be the large can (796ml).  Now I’m not so sure!  They are super moist, very tasty but very pumpkiny – I’m thinking I should have used the smaller can. But maybe not ... after all, they are called Pumpkin Cookies.   Will someone be so kind to whip up a batch and report back to me with what size of a can to use please?
 
I used the electric beater to mix the cake mix and pumpkin together.
 
 
Now, what would be the point of making cookies if you don't have a cute little grand daughter to lick the beaters??
 
 
Stir in the raisins or you could use chocolate chips.
 
 
Drop by tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet.  Whatever is left over, share with the grand child!
 
 
They looked a little puffy so I dipped a fork into a glass of water and flattened them a bit.
 
 
The bottoms didn't really brown neither but maybe they weren't suppose to.  They were definitely cooked.
 
Anyways, I sure would like your opinion please.  Here is the recipe:
 
Pumpkin Cookies

1 can pumpkin – but what size??

1 box spice cake mix

1 cup raisins

Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

I got about 5 dozen cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...