Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Toe Nail Art and a Workshop Card, W068

 
Before I share today’s card, thought I would show you my new toenails!  Cute eh??  I love them!  My daughter did them!  Most people don’t bother with gel toenails in the winter but I wear flip flops year round so I wanted something wintery!

For those of you that don’t know, Joanne Bannerman from Livelong SK hosts a SU! Workshop once a month at her house.  I started going to her Workshops back in July 2010.  Sometimes there is 2 of us there and other times, there is 15!!  It’s just awesome and we always have lots of fun!  Just give her a call if you are interested in attending any of her Workshops - email me and I will get her contact info to you.  We can do either scrapbook pages or cards.  Someday, I hope to host Workshops in my house!  Love them!
Anyways, thought I would share some the cards we’ve been making at her Workshops.  This one was done back in September.

 

Paper: White, Snow Festival DSP, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler.
Stamps: Sincere Salutations.
Ink: Versamark.
Embellishments: Thread, Sewing Machine, White Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Snow burst Embossing Folder.
Punches: Mitten Builder, Lots of Tags Sizzlits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...