Friday, March 2, 2012

MDS 052 Imagine Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
I started out kinda following the August 29, 2010 sketch from My Little Sketch Blook but I don’t think it ended up looking anything like hers.  I guess that’s what you call Stretching the Sketch!.

Paper: Autumn Spice 1 – background; Rock a Bye 1 (5x12); Textured – 8x8 (Very Vanilla).

Stamp Brush Sets: School Days – circle (Crushed Curry); Sunset Serenade – dotted circle (Old Olive); Tres Chic – Imagine (black).

Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbon (Crushed Curry); Summer Home labels – circle 3.

Punches: Scallop circle (black).
This is a 12x12 page.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
MLSB August 29, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...