Monday, May 2, 2011

SU215 Merry Christmas

This is my May card I did for Sylvia’s 2011 Christmas Card Challenge.  I chose Stars as my theme for ‘Reason for the Season’.
Stamps: Patterned Pines, Season of Joy (for the phrase).

Cardstock: Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Transparency Film, Barely Banana.
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, Versamark.
Accessories: Sweet Stars jumbo wheel, Classic Stars jumbo wheel, mounts, sponge, Iridescent Ice EP, Star punches by EK Success and Carl.

Total Christmas Cards for 2011:

January = 1, February = 6, March = 5, April = 5, May= 6.
 
A total of 23 Christmas cards done thus far! Thanks Sylvia for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Carole,

    Good for you for getting some Christmas cards done and following my monthly Christmas Card Challenge.

    Sylvia
    www.smdgreetings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...