Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SU193 Just For You

I wanted my Chef to have colored pants so I had to mask. I did this by first stamping him in Black on white cs. Then I stamped his lower parts on a post it note. From my experience with masking, you do have to cut the black lines off of the post it note to get your image to stamp close to your main image. I masked off his shoes too since I wanted to color them black. Place the mask on your image and overstamp. 


 Stamp Sets: Viola, Looks Like Spring, Oval All.

Cardstock: Black, Only Orange, White, Frosty Day/Ski Slope DPS (Holiday Mini 2009).

Ink: Black, Only Orange.

Accessories: Black marker, Only Orange marker, Post it Note, Scallop oval punch, sponge, mounts, ¼” hole punch, Crystal Effects for Faux Brads, Wide oval punch.
 
I stretched the Top Note Die by folding it in quarters, cut it apart, added some inches until I got this look

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...