Monday, September 20, 2010

One Sheet Wonder Template

There is an excellent demo by Selma Stevenson on pages 14 to 17 of the Stampers' Sampler Take Ten Volume 111 issue called Make 10 (most people call this a One Sheet Wonder Template). Selma has come up with a way to make 10 cards from one stamped piece of card stock. For the next 12 posts, I will show you my 12 Christmas cards kinda following her template. Instead of stamping my paper, I used Holiday Thyme doubled sided Designer Paper but any double sided paper would work. I made these back in 2006 – gosh … that only feels like a couple months ago!

The photo above is a picture of all 12 cards.

Begin by splattering 6 sheets of very vanilla card stock with sage acrylic paint. Once dry, cut them into 12 cards, each 5-1/2 x 8-1/2”. Fold in half and your cards are ready.

The safest way to cut your 12 x”double sided paper is to make two cuts at 5-1/2 x 12” first, then start tracing and cutting them into pieces following the pattern here. Make sure and number each piece as you cut them apart.
Now we are ready so we will start with Card #1 on my next post.  Make sure you come back, or better yet, become an e-mail subscriber and have all my posts sent directly to you!  You just can't miss the next 12 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...