Monday, May 24, 2010

SU189 Oh So Pretty!

I have wanted to try one of these dresses that I seen a coons age ago! I believe it was on Patty Bennet’s Blog that I first seen it. I suspect she used the Scallop Circle Bigz Die by SU!. I had already invested in the Nesties scallop circle dies so I never bothered with SU’s! I can’t find the Search Box on Patty’s Blog to double check it – I could also be blind! I believe the waist on my dress is a little thicker than what I remember hers as being and that is probably the difference in the dies.
Stamp Sets: No stamps used.
 
Cardstock: Yo Yo Yellow, Black, Vellum.

Ink: No ink used.

Accessories: White grosgrain, Black grosgrain, Yellow Button Brad, ¼” hole punch, Crystal Effects for Faux Brads, Round Tab punch, Nesties scallop circle die, Small Oval punch1/16” hole punch, Script Embossing Folder, Elegant Bouquet SU! Folder, mount, corner rounder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...