Thursday, November 26, 2009

SU180 Bra-vo!

I've been galloping along with Christmas cards but I need to interrup to show you this card. First of all, I'm really excited to be using a stamp set that is actually in the current calalogue! I swear that SU! keeps a record of the stamp sets that I buy then discontinues them for the next catalogue!! LOL

I know what card I'm making for my five son-in-laws for their birthdays! They will get such a hoot out of this card!
I found the pattern HERE. Thanks Frances.
I stamped, cut apart and sponged all the edges of the bra. For the lace edging, I cut Perfect Plum cardstock using the Nesties scallop oval - see photo below. I punched a set of flowers using the Spring Bouguet punch before I cut the lace on a curve. Flip the lace piece over to match with the other scallops and cut the second piece of lace. Then I punched another flower as I want two of the same flower. I'm going to save the middle piece for a pattern for other cards.






Once I glued the lace scallop to the bra cups, I layed them on my ladies chest and chalked a little cleverage.

I painted a scrap of white cardstock with Frost White Shimmer paint, let dry then punched the circles to the center of the flower clasps.

Cardstock - Blush Blossom, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, White.
Ink - Perfect Plum, White pigment.
Stamp - Simply Said.
Accessories - SU! Frost white Shimmer Paint, Nesties scallop oval, SU! Spring Bouquet punch, sponge, white pen, circle punches.

The rest is straight forward. I hope you will give this a try. Too much fun! By gully, if I didn't know better, I'd swear this was my body ...er... am I dreaming!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.... On my next post, I'll show you my ladies matching undies. Make sure you come back, or better yet, become an e-mail subscriber and have my posts sent directly to you!


2 comments:

  1. I love your card. What a neat idea. I imagine the S-I-Ls will like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great Carole!!!! They will get such a laugh....good idea taking a break from the Christmas stuff right now too.....soon we'll be making Valentine stuff I guess :)
    Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...