Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SU173 To Have and To Hold


Another of Mojo's Sketches #60. Thought my bride and groom fit the pattern quite well! I put the white background cardstock through the Swiss Dots folder. I wanted it a little softer looking so I removed the cardstock from the folder, set the folder on top of the dots and ran it through the cuttlebug again. It flattened the dots & left me the background I was looking for. The scan doesn't show it very good. And you guessed it ... those are Faux brads again!


Cardstock - Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, White

Ink - Brocade Blue, Night of Navy

Stamp - To Have and To Hold

Accessories - Swiss Dots folder, Coluzzle circle, nesties scallop circle,Mojo Sketch 60, Crystal Effects, 1/4" circle punch, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...