Friday, May 15, 2009

SU164 Manhattan Flower


April 27, 2009
This time, I used the polka dot side of the Apricot Appeal from the Prints Pack (double sided paper) similar to the pack on pg 18 of the 2009 Spring/Summer catalogue. I ran the paper thro the Manhattan flower folder, pg 202, then sanded the raised parts with the sanding blocks on pg 189.
I used the reverse side of the polka dot paper at the bottom of the rose & covered the join with ribbon.
Not sure if the scan shows it very good. I love doing the Faux brads - 1/4" circle punch then add Crystal Effects.
I checked with the Color Coach pg 153, to help me decide what color my card & 'brads' could be. I am no good at putting colors together so thank goodness for the Coach!
Paper - Prints Pack, Certainly Celery.
Accessories - 1/4" hole punch, Crystal Effects, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions die, Scallop punch, Sanding Block, White grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...