Friday, November 16, 2018

Buffalo Check Christmas - One Hour Card Class 076 - OHCC076


Fell in love with this card by Mary!  She has a great video on how she did it too! 

Stamps: Buffalo Check, Reason for the Season (Holiday 2015), Winter Woods.

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Gold Glitter paper. 

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Cherry Cobbler marker.

Tools: Stamparatus, bone folder, purchased envelope, sponge dauber, dimensionals, 5/8” Striped Burlap Trim (Holiday 2018), Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, rhinestones, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Linen Thread, Gold Metallic Thread, Take Your Pick Tool, Mod Podge.

Punches/Dies: Pretty Pines Thinlits, Layering Squares Framelits, Sprig punch (Holiday 2018),

I don’t have the Cross-Stitched Christmas stamp set so I used what I had, which unfortunately, has retired. 



Sponging the edges of both panels really adds to the rustic look! 

Because I don’t have the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend, I painted 3 large pearls with Mod Podge. Once dry, I colored them with my Stampin’ Write Cherry Cobbler marker. This is not necessary to do if you are using alcohol markers such as Sharpies or SU! Blends to color your pearls but it really makes the Stampin’ Write marker colors ‘cling’ to the pearl. 

I used my bow maker to make my bows. 

I stamped the envelope flap with the Buffalo Check background in Mossy Meadow using Mary’s cool trick in her video.  The inside phrase is from the same retired set as the outside phrase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...