Friday, September 16, 2016

Milestone Birthday – 11 years old – B11e


I saw a video by Brenda Keenan at keenankreations done using this Flower Shop stamp set and the Pansy punch so I copied it.  I added a dab of Crystal effects to the center of the flowers then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds.  I used my Coluzzle to cut a 2.75” circle.  It is put together the same as Brenda’s.  The "11" was done on the computer because I don't have any number stamps that would fit.

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Garden Green, white, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (09/10).

Ink: Rich Razzleberry.

Stamp: Flower Shop, Sincere Salutations.

Accessories: sponge, 3/8” taffeta ribbon, crystal effects, Dazzling Diamonds, mounts.

Punches: Bird Builder, Pansy, ¾” circle, 1” circle, Coluzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...