Friday, April 22, 2016

Milestone Birthday – 10 years old - B10a


I’m going to make Shark punch art or maybe they are Whale punch art cards for my 10 year olds.  For my first one, I followed Blinkin',Thinkin', & Inkin' pattern on her blog.

Body – wide oval cut in half in Basic Gray.

Teeth – large oval punched then snipped with scissors in White.

Eyes – ¼” circle punch in Black, white gel pen highlight.

Lower fins – small oval cut in half.

Top Fin – 1-1/4” circle punch.  Punch again to get curves on both sides (put on a post it note so you can hold on to it).

Tail – Full heart – re-punched on both sides with a large oval (put on a post it note so you can hold on to it).

Sun punch – by Carl in Marina Mist.

Font for 10th – computer generated size 21 in Calibri.  Punched it out with the ½” circle punch.

Stamp – Party This Way with Black ink on Baja Breeze cardstock then punched out with the Word Window punch.  I used the Wish Big phrase from the Bring on the Cake stamp set for the inside.

The card is Baja Breeze.  I cut the Daffodil Delight with the Top Note die, sponged it in gray then put it through the Tim Holtz Rays EF.  I ripped a piece of Marina Mist, sponged it in gray and put it through the Swiss Dots EF.  Added a layer of glue then dipped it in Dazzling Diamonds to the ripped edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...