Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SU264 You’re on My Mind with Faux Brads


Here is another retired stamp set, Upsy Daisy.  I found this layout on Pinterest.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy.

Paper: Whisper White, Print Pack DSP, Real Red.

Ink:  Real Red

Accessories: Crystal Effects, dimensionals, sponge, Swiss Dots CB EF, Square Lattice EF.

Punch: scallop border punch, ¼” circle, large oval.

I stamped the daisies on a piece of 2-3/4“ wide x 2-1/5“ long white cardstock then, without re-inking, moved the stamp towards the top and stamped again.  I ran this through the Swiss Dots EF. 


The red piece is cut at 2-3/4“ wide by 3-3/4” long and the green piece is 2“ wide by 4-1/2” long.   I haven’t made Faux Brads for a long time.  Simply punch out ¼” circles from cardstock, adhere to card and cover each circle with Crystal Effects.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...