Tuesday, February 16, 2016

SU261 Thank You Card


I’ve been playing around with this retired SU! set.  I really have to start selling some of the retied stamps and accessories to give me more room for new ones!!  Haha

I stamped the leaves and flowers on to white cardstock.  I used the brayer to color the flowers Calypso Coral and I used the large smear stamp to color my leaves.

Although the picture doesn’t show this, I pounced Versamark on the flowers, added clear EP with a pinch of Dazzling Diamonds then heat set.

Paper: Pretty Papers DSP (2015/16 catalogue), White, Old Olive, Black, Mint Macaron.

Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Work of Art, Because I Care (thank you), Heard from the Heart (phrase for the inside).

Ink: Black, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron.

Accessories: Paper fastener, brayer, Clear EP, sponge, Dazzling Diamonds, heat tool, mounts.

Punches: Scallop Edge Border, Square Lattice EF, Large Oval.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...