Friday, December 11, 2015

SU! Merry Christmas Card SU253


I was doing some cleaning in my stamp room and came across some Christmas cards I had never posted.  To make my background, I used the Shaving Cream Technique.  Messy but fun!


Paper: Marine Mist, White, Glossy, Night of Navy.


Stamps: ?


Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue re-inker, Baja Breeze re-inker, Marina Mist re-inker.


Embellishments: Petals a Plenty EF, navy grosgrain, snowflake brad, sizzix bigz Snow Flurry.


Punches: Scallop oval.


Before I cut out the large snowflake, I added a bit of Night of Navy re-inker to my shaving cream and glittered the cardstock from my previous post How to add Glitter to Cards.  And don’t forget that you can Change the Color of Your Brads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...