Friday, June 26, 2015

Milestone Birthday – 6 years old – B06a

I stamped the Sanded stamp on the Green Galore card using Green Galore ink.  I cut a strip of Green Galore about ½” wide by 3” long and mounted it on So Saffron.  The rest is fairly straight forward.  I did use mounts behind the scallop circle before putting it on the card.

Cardstock: Green Galore, White, So Saffron.

Ink: Green Galore

Stamps: Riveting, Sanded.

Accessories: Dilly Dally Party jumbo wheel, mounts, sponge.

Punch: 1/2", 1", 1-1/4" circles, scallop circle.

Poem used inside is:

When I was one, I just begun.

When I was two, I was nearly new.

When I was three, I was hardly me.

When I was four, I was not much more.

When I was five, I was barely alive.

But now I am six!

I’m as clever as clever!

So I think I’ll stay six forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...