Friday, March 14, 2014

Milestone Birthday – 1 year old – B01b

I really have not taken time to do any scrapbooking since moving into our house.  We moved in before all the reno's were done so I guess that's where my time has been spent mostly!  Since I have lots of Milestone birthday cards made, I'll post them until I get back into scrapping!
 
Here is another 1st birthday card.  I gold embossed the candle - I think this is by Hero Arts.  The background was stamped with the party stamp by DJ Inkers or is it a stamp by PSX?  I don’t have either stamp any more so if there was a name to them, I don’t know what it is.  Here is a verse I used for the inside.

You learned to laugh, crawl, then sit and stand.

Now you can walk if we hold your hand.

But the fun has just begun.

Look out world; you are turning 1!

Cardstock: White, Pixie Pink, Barely Banana.

Punch: 1/8" hole.

Ink: Versamark, Pixie Pink.

Accessories: Gold EP, Yellow ribbon, Deckle scissors.

Stamp: Hero Arts, DJ Inkers or PSX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...