Friday, July 26, 2013

MDS 124 Using a Readymade Template in MDS

 
Besides using sketches off the net, I find the ready-made-templates in My Digital Studio give a great boost for my digital scrapbook pages as well!  You can make any change you want to the template or just use it as it is.  This is a page from the Always Elegant template.   I wanted to add a couple more pictures so I simply stretched out the curly label punch and added two more photo boxes.  So simple!  MDS also has a Remove Red Eye button that I used a lot on this page.  If you are thinking about digital scrapbooking, you can download MDS (My Digital Studio) for a free 30 day trial period.  Click on the ‘Shop Now’ button at the top of my Blog for more info.  You will be love it.

SU! Template page before changes.
Background – Elegant Soiree 8 and 4.
Embellishments - Always Elegant - elements\Always Elegant - cherish this moment
Stamps - Always Elegant, Friendly Words\Friendly Words
Punches - Curly Label Punch, 1.25 Circle Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...