Friday, September 14, 2012

MDS 079, Life and Moments Scrapbook Page

A digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up!.
Page before adding Photo boxes
I want to share a layout that I made after seeing a layout on Pinterest. By the time I got done with it, it didn’t look anything like the original so I’m not going to copy it here.

Paper: Regal Rose Textured, Chocolate Chip Grid, Garden Green Small Polka Dots, Strength and Hope 5, Melon Mambo Soft Flower, Garden Green Soft Flower, Chocolate Chip Villa, Regal Rose Large Polka Dots.

Stamp Brush Sets: Petal Pizzaz, Number One.

Embellishments: Stitching, Strength and Hope, Brass Brads.

Punches: Flag, Circle, Square, Modern Label.
This is a 12x12 page.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what I have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...