Friday, August 31, 2012

MDS 077, Reasons Why Scrapbook Page

A digital scrap page using My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up!. Kind of followed this beautiful layout by Kimberly Van Diepen from Stampin By the Sea.
Page before adding Photo boxes.
Paper: Pretty in Pink Grid, Blushing Bride, First Edition.

Stamp Brush Sets: Vintage Overlay 4 (Going Gray), Wedding Words (heart), Hello Doily (Going Gray, opacity 60).

Embellishments: Antique Brad 2, Crochet Trim (Victoria) ribbon and knot.

Punches: Square, Flag, Tasteful Trim 3 (Going Gray, opacity 60).

Font: CK Blues, CK Journaling, CK Script, Britannic Bold, Broadway, CK Surfer.

This is a 12x12 page.
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what I have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday on my Blog.
Kimberly Van Diepen
Kimberley's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...