Friday, June 1, 2012

MDS 065 Faux Folded Corner Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
This was inspired from a page on Caroline’s March 18, 2010 blog.

Paper: Chocolate Chip (background); My Sweet Pea 38 (10x10”).

This is a 12x12 page.
For the fold, I used the Square punch, re-sized it to 2x2”, filled it with My Sweet Pea 42 and set it on the bottom, right corner of my green paper.  Now I drop shadowed it but I dragged the shadow to be at the top of my square, not the bottom.  Then I created another square punch, color filled it with my background (Chocolate Chip), rotated it to minus 45 and re-sized it to cover half my striped square.  That is how I created my Faux Corner Fold.

Stamp Brush Sets: Established Elegance (Very Vanilla); Baroque Motifs (Very Vanilla).

Embellishments: Scallop Dots Ribbon (Chocolate Chip); Round Button (Chocolate Chip).

Punches: Square; Scallop – stretched to fit across the whole page (My Sweet Pea 42).

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the MDS program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.
Caroline's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...