Friday, April 20, 2012

MDS 059 Desserts Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
Paper: Textured Very Vanilla (background).

Stamp Brush Sets: A is for Apple – paper (Baja Breeze); From the Kitchen – recipe card (Very Vanilla) and desserts (Basic Gray); Now You’re Cookin’ – glove (Soft Suede) and spatula (Soft Suede); All Scallops 1 (Basic Gray).

Embellishments: Summer Home – borders 1 and Summer Home labels – bracket 1.

This is a 12x12 page.
Punches: Circle (Elegant Soiree 7); Square 12x5” (Elegant Soiree 5).

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...