Friday, February 17, 2012

MDS 050 Big Day Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!.
By golly … I think I actually created this page all by myself!  No help using anyone’s sketches and no coping someone’s page!  I hope you find it worth copying!

Paper: Textured Tempting Turquoise (background).
This is a 12x12 page.
Stamp Brush Sets: Vintage Overlays – last one with the ruler (Not Quite Navy) – rotated so the ruler was across the top; Timeless – ruler 2 (Not Quite Navy); Cute Cues – Big Day (Only Orange); Hoppy Memories – alphabet (Only Orange) and What (Night of Navy), When (Only Orange), Where (Night of Navy), Who (Only Orange); A is for Apple – paper (Only Orange); All in the Family – glasses (Only Orange), head 2 (Night of Navy), body 3 (Night of Navy), dog (Night of Navy).

Punches: Square ((Night of Navy), Spiral (Tempting Turquoise).

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!  If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...