Friday, November 25, 2011

MDS 039 Comfort and Peace Scrapbook Page

Page before adding Photo boxes.
My Digital Studio Software by Stampin' Up!
Here is a page to make last weeks a double page spread.  I first right clicked on my page - Inert Duplicate Page - removed the overlay, sentiment, sleigh - changed Opacity of my moon back to 100%.  This saved me re-doing a lot of it.

Paper: Almost Amethyst – background.

Stamp Brush Sets: Lovely as a Tree – pine tree (Garden Green), Vintage Overlay – 1st one (Lavender Lace), Wishes and Greetings – Comfort and Peace (Garden Green).

Punches: Square – resized to fit the whole page (color fill - white - change Opacity to 40% - now it looks like vellum).  I put my pine tree on now then the overlay.

As I said in last week’s post, you do have to remember to move the overlay and in this case, the ‘vellum’ out of the way first if you want to change anything on your page.  I added Comfort and Peace on top of the overlay.

This is a 12x12 page.
I wanted to use some skating pictures on this page so I changed my background paper and overlay to Marina Mist and got rid of the moon etc.

I do not claim to be any type of photographer.  I have a plain and simple camera and I love to take pictures!

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...