Friday, August 5, 2011

MDS 023 Good Times

If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday. 
 
Background paper – Designer Kits – Textured Cardstock – So Saffron.

Background paper – Designer Kits – My Sweet Pea – 15 - Add as Page Layer – resize 7x9” – rotate -5.

Background paper – Designer Kits – My Sweet Pea – 33 - Add as Page Layer – resize 6.5x1.5” – rotate – mat – Chocolate Chip.

Background paper – Designer Kits – My Sweet Pea – 25 - Add as Page Layer – resize 6.5x1” – mat – Chocolate Chip - rotate.

Background paper – Designer Kits – My Sweet Pea – 27 - Add as Page Layer – resize 6.5x3” – rotate – mat – Chocolate Chip.

Punch – Eyelet Border – color match to the teal – rotate.  Copy & paste to make another one to join – Arrange – Send to back - Drop Shadow – Opacity 65 Blur medium.

Stamps – Greatest Moments 11 – Good Times - change color – Chocolate Chip.

Stamps – Garden Whimsy – large butterfly – rotate - change color – Pumpkin Pie

Stamps – Garden Whimsy – small butterfly – change color – Pumpkin Pie.  Copy, paste & Mirror to make a second small butterfly.

Stamps – Fundamental Phrases – xoxo – resize - match color – teal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...