Friday, July 29, 2011

MDS 022 Congratulations Graduate


I was sure Brilliant Blue would match these graduating triplets but when I dropped the pictures in place, Brilliant Blue was not the color!  So I changed the colors to Bashful Blue & Pacific Point, however, I already had these instructions printed on my Blog & I wasn't about to change them!
If you have just stumbled on my Blog, type ‘MDS Scrap Page’ in the Search Box (top left corner) to see what we have been doing.  I am using Windows 7 so you may need to click on HELP (across the top of the program), My Digital Studio Help if you are using a different Windows than me.   Watch for NEW Scrap Pages posted every Friday.

Background paper – color – Brilliant Blue.
Punch – square – enlarge to cover the whole page - paper fill – Designer Kits – Night and Day – 7 – change Opacity (bottom right) to 14.  Makes a neat background eh?  Found this idea on the MDS site.
Background paper – cardstock – whisper white.
Punch – eyelet border - color fill – whisper white.
Page before adding Photo boxes
Stamps – Go Graduate Plus – feet (copy & paste to make another set of feet to fit across the page) - change color – Cherry Cobbler.
Background paper – cardstock – crushed curry - Add as Page Layer.

Embellishment – grosgrain ribbon – crushed curry.

Punch – square - color fill – whisper white – resize to make a rectangle for title.
Stamps – Go Graduate Plus – congratulations - change color – Cherry Cobbler.
Punch – square - color fill – crushed curry.  Copy & paste to make another square.  Rotate & put one on each end of the white rectangle.

Punch – scallop circle - color fill – Cherry Cobbler.

Punch – circle – color fill – whisper white – match color – click on the blue background.

Insert Duplicate Page Mirrored to easily make a double page spread or just bump it forward for another layout.   Again, watch for a NEW Scrap Page posted next Friday.

My Digital Studio Catalog PDF catalog will be updated every month and is available to you on MyDigitalStudio.net  under Resources.   If you have not ordered your copy of My Digital Studio yet or if you would like to order anything from the catalogue, just click on the On Line Ordering button in my left sidebar and your order will be mailed directly to you!   Downloads will go to your computer automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...