Friday, May 15, 2009

SU162 Just for You


April 21/2009
Still having fun with this Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die on pg 202 of the Spring/Summer 2009 catalogue. I stamped the background of the card with the Sanded stamp on pg 129 in Certainly Celery ink. I then patted Regal Rose ink on the smooth side of the rose folder, sandwiched my piece of white cardstock and put it thro the Big Shot. Although the scan doesn't show it, I sprayed the rose with a glitter spray that I had in my stash, before trimming.

Stamp Set - Oval All, pg 8 in the Occasions Mini catalogue,  Sanded.
Ink - Regal Rose, Certainly Celery.
Paper - Certainly Celery, White.
Accessories - Large oval punch, Scalloped oval punch, Word Window punch, 1/4" circle punch, Crystal Effects, Glitter spray (non SU!), Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...