Saturday, June 11, 2022

May 2022 Celebrating in Color Paper Pumpkin Alternatives G, H, I.

Check my June 9 post to see how I made the Grad caps.  Here are my last 3 cards using the May 2022 Celebrating in Color Paper Pumpkin kit.  The picture shows all the supplies the that come in the kit.


PP05-22 - Card G


Splattered the card front with black acrylic paint.  Drew lines with my marker on the outer edges.  Circles from the Stitched Shapes dies, stars are from the Stars die (AC 2016/17) and the phrase is from April 2018 PP You Are My Anchor kit.

PP05-22 - Card H


I used one of the gift card holders that came in the kit to make the triangle.  I made 3 score lines down the front.  The white triangle piece is cut a half inch bigger – I added score lines to the outside edges.  They are edged with black marker.  Hat is a 1-5/8” square run through the Tasteful Textiles EF and matted in black.  I sponged a mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks (AC2019/20) over the card front using Sweet Sorbet ink then splattered with black acrylic paint.  Hand drew the word You with a black marker.  Added some black rhinestones.

PP05-22 - Card I


For my last card, I had 6 gift card holders left & some bling so I divided that into 2 so I could get the last 2 cards!  I sponged a mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks (AC2019/20) over a white panel using a blending brush with Starry Sky ink (very light handed).  Used the Hot Air Balloon punch (AC2019/20) on the gift holders then ran them through the Hammered Metal EF (AC2021/22).

That completes another Paper Pumpkin kit.  I hope I gave you inspiration.

Paper Pumpkin appeals to all types of people. Seasoned stampers will love the exclusivity of the products and new crafters will get excited about this easy way to try out a new hobby. And, everyone enjoys sitting down to create a project without all the prep work—that’s the magic of Paper Pumpkin!  If you live in Canada, click HERE to subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...