Friday, November 27, 2020

Merry Moments DSP - LICI-N-19, 20

This is the last of my Merry Moments Love It Chop It DSP cards.

CARD 19:

I bought the 3 Gnomes digital cutting file from Lori Whitlock and cut them using my Cricut.

Stamps: Christmas Gleaming, Greatest Part of Christmas.

Cardstock: Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red, Very Vanilla, White, Blushing Bride, Merry Moments 12x12 DSP (2009).

Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Gray.

Extras: Dazzling Diamonds Cherry Cobbler, Stamparatus, bone folder, purchased envelope, sponge, dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, Old Olive ribbon, Subtle embossing folder.

Dies/Punches: Layering Circles Dies, ½” circle punch.

CARD 20:

Finally tried a Slimline card.  I cut the cardstock 9” x 8”.  With the 8” at the top, score at 4”.  I wanted to use a Business envelope to put it in so that is how I arrived at these dimensions. 

Stamps: Christmas Gleaming (2020/2021).

Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Gold Foil, Merry Moments 12x12 DSP (2009).

Ink: Garden Green.

Extras: Stamparatus, bone folder, purchased envelope, dimensionals, Tombow adhesive, snail adhesive, glue dots, Northern Flurry EF, Tasteful Textile EF, Twine.

Dies/Punches: Gleaming Ornaments punch pack, Stitched Rectangle dies.

So that ends my Christmas SU cards!  Next month, I will be showing non-SU cards.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...