Saturday, July 18, 2020

SU Share Sunshine PDF cards 1, 2, 3

As part of the Making a Difference program, Stampin' Up! offered a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic.  We could purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download for $12US (expired June 2, 2020) and Stampin' Up! donated 100% of the proceeds to COVID-19 efforts. I got a little carried away making cards with this PDF so for the next month, I want to share fun ways I used these digital images in my card making.



I didn’t keep track of the stamp sets/dies/cardstock etc that I used but if you want to know any details about them, just ask and I will do my best to answer you.


#sharesunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...