Friday, March 3, 2017

Easter Egg Punch Art - One Hour Card Class 012 OHCC012


If you have never made a card before, you will love these One Hour Card Class workshops!  We will complete a card with a matching envelope – ready for the mail!  I host card classes every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  You pick the day and the time that suits you.  Message or email me for more info. As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to give you fun ideas, share specials & teach you about fabulous stampin products. Let's unleash your creativity!  You can order SU! products online and have them shipped directly to your door. Simply click on the “Shop Now” button in my banner (or I can order for you). I would be most happy to be your Canadian demonstrator.

Stamps:  Work of Art, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Suite Sayings.

Paper: Very Vanilla, Shimmery White, Window Sheets, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron.

Ink: Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, So Saffron.

Punch: Itty Bitty Accents Pack, Petite Petals, Modern Label, Bird Builder, Word Window.

Accessories: Fast Fuse Snail Adhesive, Sponges, Dimensionals, Envelope punch board, Trimmer, scissors, bone folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Framelits dies, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Wink of Stella brush in clear.

This card is fairly straight forward Easter Egg punch art card so I am not going into much detail.  I want to show you how I used my Misti to do the stamping.  I’m sure there are a lot of other ways to do it but this is what I did.

Place the left edge of the Shimmery White paper next to the left edge of the Misti.  Place bottom of paper on the 2-1/8” line. 



Center the stamp from the Work of Art stamp set.



Stamp with Pear Pizzazz ink.  Clean the stamp. 



Move the paper to the 1-1/8” line.  Stamp with Blushing Bride ink.

Move the paper to the 1/4” line.  Stamp with So Saffron ink. 



Move the paper to the 3-3/8” line.  Stamp with Perfect Plum ink.

Move the paper to the top left corner of the Misti.  Stamp with Marina Mist ink.



Looks perfect under the window sheet! 



I ran an envelope through the same embossing folder to match. 


I am loving my Misti!  My girls gave it to me for my birthday about 2 years ago!  I have tried using it periodically over that time but just couldn’t get it!  Now, I hardly ever not use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...