Friday, September 26, 2014

Card SU245 With Sympathy Flower Shop


I love these colors together - Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Pool Party!  I could not seem to line up the Pansy Punch with these flowers so I did a google on it.  Keenan Kreations has an example but there are lots of others on youtube as well.  Much easier to use once this tip was figured out for me!  I just eye balled it to cut out the flag ends.  The card didn't scan so good with the bulk of the buttons.

Cardstock: Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, White.

Stamps: Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge, Bloom with Hope,

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango.

Accessories: Petals a Plenty EF, Doily, sponge, mounts, linen thread, Pool Party button, Tangerine Tango button.

Punches: Pansy Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...