Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Workshop Cards

Carolyn – this is what brads look like.  Kinda like mini paper fasteners.  Carolyn was confused in my post for Changing the Color of your Brads – she had no idea what a brad was!  Poor girl, just doesn’t get out much I guess!  She should join us at one of these Workshops!

I only got 2 cards done at the last Workshop – normally I do 3.  Don’t know if I’m getting slower or what!  Anyways, here are my creations:

W086 - Bliss

Paper: Black, White, Core-dinations in Primrose Petals.

Stamps: Bliss, Painted Poisies.

Ink: Versamark, White.

Embellishments: Black EP, Silver EP, Lacy Brocade EF, Petals a Plenty EF, silver brads, rhinestones, sponge, sanding block.

Punches: Lots of Tags sizzlit.

W087 - Farm Life

Paper: Early Expresso, White, Neutrals DSP

Stamps: Farm Life.

Ink: Black.  Also used markers in Real Red, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Handsome Hunter.

Embellishments: Gingham ribbon, wire, Woodgrain embossing folder.

Punches: Scallop Trim Border and corner.

Thank you for stopping by.  Both Joanne and I are SU! demonstrators so if at any time you would like to purchase SU! products, give her a call or from my Blog, click on the Shop Now button.  Your order will be delivered right to you (you do have to give SU! a street address, not a box #).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...