Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SU137 Merry Christmas

Like I said in my last two posts, this is what happens when you cut the Top Note die from a piece of 51/2" x 41/4" cardstock. I have over sponged the pieces so they show up for this scan. I also followed the perforation with my craft knife to cut that frame away as well.The positive piece of the white was used on this card.  This is the last card using this die.  Card 3.



I used pigment inks on all the cards then embossed with Crystal embossing powder to add sparkle. I used dye ink for the background swirls and for sponging.
 
Stamp Set - Season of Joy.

Ink - Handsome Hunter pigment and dye, Rose Red pigment and dye.

Cardstock - White, Handsome Hunter, Rose Red.

Accessories - Top Note die, Designer Label punch, large oval punch, small star punch by Carl, Crystal EP, heat gun, sponges.

Thanks Rebuh for the layout inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...